A classic! This dish is a quick and easy recipe perfect for warming up a party, co-staring at dinner, or delighting at breakfast.
Ham Cheese Potato Casserole
- 1 Bag Shredded Hash Browns (30 oz.)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cup Sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup green onions sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 – 1.5 Cups of Frick’s Ham, Diced
- 2 cup corn flakes crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 13×9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk together soup, sour cream, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese, onion, ham, and hash browns until well mixed. Spoon evenly into baking dish. In a medium bowl, mix together cereal and butter. Sprinkle evenly on top of hash brown mixture. Bake uncovered for about 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with additional sliced green onion if desired.