Knife: 12″ long; 6.3 oz.
Fork: 10 1/4″ long; 5.7 oz.
Storage Case: 13 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ x 2″ high
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Maintain the knife’s cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen knife as needed; with regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife and fork in included walnut box to prevent injury.